(1) We guarantee your 100% satisfaction with our products for a period of 7 days after receipt.
(2) Only returns that have been pre-authorized can be returned. You can get this authorization by either calling us TOLL FREE AT 1-877-572-1970 between NOON and 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time or via email at Office@CabinandLodge.com Email should send the following information requesting a return and refund. -Include order number -Your name and email address -Reason for return
We will reply via email with a return address to where you will ship the product. Once product is received by our specified warehouse we will inspect and issue you a refund. Do not ship any items to our Cabin and Lodge business office address unless instructed to do so in advance. You must notify us within 7 days of receipt of the item to apply for a return. All returns are at the customers expense. No returns can be approved for any item if we are not contacted within the 7 day period.
(3) After you have received authorization for a return it must be returned to Cabin and Lodge.com within 14 days of the authorization. If it is not returned within this period of time we will not accept the return and you will receive no credit.
(4) If you received FREE SHIPPING on the original sale of the item, the shipping & handling cost from our supplier to you will be deducted from the refund.
(5) Smaller items may be subject to a 10% restocking and reprocessing fee. Larger items such as furniture, mirrors, lighting and area rugs may be subject to a 10%-15% restocking fee in addition to shipping and handling charges. NOTE: Since we are a non-stocking retailer we must abide by any restocking fees charged by our suppliers/manufacturers. All returns are shipped back to them and not us. Not all suppliers charge restocking fees so please check with us and we will determine if any fees apply to your order.
(6)ITEMS THAT MAY NOT QUALIFY FOR A RETURN: (Check with us first and we can tell you.) (A)Some, not all, items we identify in our product descriptions as being "Special Order" or "Custom Made." (B)Any items that are listed as being "Close-outs" or "Holiday" themed items can not be returned. (C)Any items listed for sale in our "Close-Out Sale" department. (D)Any items that require special customized decals, engravings, or special designs.(E)Any bedding items that have been opened and obviously used can not be returned for health reasons.
(7)Items must be returned in the same condition as received with all original packaging.
(8)PLEASE SAVE ALL ORIGINAL PACKING ITEMS AND FILLERS INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE IN CASE YOU HAVE TO RETURN IT FOR SOME REASON.After you have talked with Cabin and Lodge.com you will be instructed in the proper way to return the item. This will include a short note describing your reason for returning the item. If the package is not packed and wrapped in the identical fashion as it was originally shipped, and further damage occurs, the shipper or manufacturer will not authorize an exchange.
(9) Do not call the manufacturer who may be listed on the box. You must deal with us directly in order to coordinate all returns. CALL US TOLL FREE AT 1-877-572-1970
Defective or Damaged Goods Return Deadline: No returns due to defective or damaged goods can be authorized if you have been in receipt of the item for more than three (3) business days. (72 hours from delivery.)UPS and Fedex delivery records will be utilized to determine date and time of receipt.
If upon opening your package you determine that the product is defective in its construction the manufacturer will replace the item at no charge to you. This must be clearly a manufacturing defect and not shipping damage.NOTE: See special section below on all freight delivered furniture items and William Herrick Furniture items.
1. Contact us via email at Office@CabinandLodge.com or call TOLL FREE AT 1-877-572-1970 (Monday-Friday, 12 Noon-3:00 p.m., Eastern Time.)Do not call the manufacturer who may be listed on the box. You must deal with us directly in order to coordinate all returns. When contacting us we will need your full name, shipping address, order number (last four digits of the number on your order confirmation), and thorough description of damage.
2. We will give you a verbal Return Authorization. If you do not call and get this authorization from us we will not accept the return and you will be responsible for all shipping costs to return it to you.
3. PLEASE SAVE ALL ORIGINAL PACKING ITEMS AND FILLERS INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE IN CASE YOU HAVE TO RETURN IT FOR SOME REASON.After you have talked with Cabin and Lodge.com you will be instructed in the proper way to return the item. This will include a short note describing your reason for returning the item. If the package is not packed and wrapped in the identical fashion as it was originally shipped, and further damage occurs, the shipper or manufacturer will not authorize an exchange. Any damaged product that you wish to return must be returned in the same condition it was receivedů new and unused. REMEMBER: DO NOT SHIP ANY ITEMS TO CABIN AND LODGE.COM UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO IN ADVANCE.
4. Upon return and inspection of your return, we will credit your account and the supplier will ship you a replacement at no additional cost to you.
If you ordered an item and you would like to exchange it the easiest solution is to return the unwanted item per instructions above and order the desired item.
DAMAGE RETURNS FOR FREIGHT DELIVERED FURNITURE.
(A) When any delivery comes via FREIGHT (trucking company) versus UPS or FedEx to your home or office you must carefully open the box, not damaging it, and inspect the item before you sign the freight company paperwork and the freight driver departs. REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE DRIVER SAYS...DO NOT SIGN THE RECEIPT UNTIL YOU HAVE INSPECTED THE ITEM. Inspect it carefully and if it is damaged do not accept it and tell the freight company to return it to the sender.You should then contact us and we will take over from that point with the manufacturer and get you a replacement. Freight companies can not be held responsible for damaged goods by our suppliers or by Cabin and Lodge.com unless they are inspected by you and reported to the delivery driver at the time of delivery. Exceptions to this rule are rare.
SHIPPING CHARGES FOR RETURNS
If the product is damaged in shipment the shipper (UPS, USPS, FEDEX, etc.) will return the item to the manufacturer at no charge to you. If the product is defective the manufacturer will pay for return shipping charges.
Orders placed via the Internet are generally transmitted to one of our supplier's computer systems within 30 minutes from the time you place your order. If you decide to cancel your order please e-mail us immediately and we will do our best to cancel your order. If the order is already in the system we will attempt to cancel it with the supplier but in some cases we will be unable to do so. If you cancel an order that has already been shipped, all shipping costs, original shipping costs to your address and back to us, plus any handling fees charged to us by the supplier will be at your expense. An additional 4% fee may be charged for a canceled order that has been shipped. The purpose of this fee is to recover bank charge fees related to the credit card transaction. This fee will not apply to any returned merchandise or merchandise a customer receives in damaged condition.
REFUSAL OF DELIVERY
If for some reason you refuse delivery of the item when it reaches your home or place of business, you will be charged for all shipping costs to your home and the return. You will also be charged for any bank credit card fees that we have been charged and any handling and restocking fees that have been imposed on us by our suppliers.
If you are issued a store credit for any reason the credit must be used within 12 months of the date it was issued or we will no longer honor it. When cashing in store credits please email us with your request and we will assist you. ___________________________________________________________